Saturday, June 22, 2013

25 Pcs Colorful Soft Plastic Ocean Fun Ball Balls Baby Kids Tent Swim Pit Toys Game Gift 2.17" (Ran

25 Pcs Colorful Soft Plastic Ocean Fun Ball Balls Baby Kids Tent Swim Pit Toys Game Gift 2.17'I was surprised when I received these. They were very small. But I guess that is my fault for not reading the size. Also the plastic is so thin that you can almost see through them. Then again, the price is so cheap can't complain too much!

Very disappointing when i received this item. They were very small, and very thin but then again was cheap. The colors are not even what is shown in the picture. I received colors red,blue....not what I thought i was ordering. When I contacted the seller was told order was random to me....how rude!!!! things like that need to be made clear! instead of making people think they are ordering one thing when they are actually ordering something completely different.

Buy 25 Pcs Colorful Soft Plastic Ocean Fun Ball Balls Baby Kids Tent Swim Pit Toys Game Gift 2.17" (Ran Now

No comments:

Post a Comment