Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Under The Nile Eggplant Toy

Under The Nile Eggplant ToyI didn't really know how large or small this item would be. It is of very good quality though for a cotton toy. I hand wash this and some of my sons other organic toys. He loves biting this. I want to buy all of the fruits and vegetables so my son gets used to having fun with them and then has a better experience trying each one.

We live this. It's pretty small and very soft and wel made. Could be a safe crib toy or good in the carseat. Holds up amazingly well and you can toss it in the wash!!! Yea I love it and kids do too.

Buy Under The Nile Eggplant Toy Now

I bought this little guy for my 6 month old. I like how it's made of natural fibers, and is a less corny looking baby toy. Though, my little one never found it to be very interesting. She would hold it, and naw on the small stem part, but within a few seconds it was on the ground. I think she found the bulky body a little awkward to hold. It's a very sweet toy, that has made it through the washer and dryer unscathed, but it has never held my little one's attention.

Read Best Reviews of Under The Nile Eggplant Toy Here

My four month old just loves to play with this. As with anything else at that age, it goes straight to her mouth, but the soft cotton doesn't hurt when she misses and hits herself in the nose or eye or whatever. Throwing this in one of the many loads of laundry my wife does is also a great way to keep it clean.

Want Under The Nile Eggplant Toy Discount?

My baby's "baby" toy (3rd name for it we settled on) is her favorite in her crib. It's small enough that I don't worry about crib safety but big enough that she can still hold it and grip it securely. Favorite moment was finding the baby in bed with her "baby" petting the twig top of the eggplant's hat. Very cute.

The reason I gave this 4 stars and not 5 is that after the wash the 2nd time, there is now a watery looking stain around embroidered eyes and nose on the eggplant's face. I suspect that the dye in the thread isn't colorfast, though not sure why it was ok the 1st wash. I washed it with whites so I know nothing else ran. After 4 washes the stain hasn't come out and the toy is looking more faded but very well loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment