Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Brio My First Sets - Caty the Cat

Brio My First Sets - Caty the CatCaty the Cat is a perfect way to introduce a young child to a SAFE train set. Our grandson loved the circle pull part first then graduated to enjoying the train cars. BRIO is known for its well-designed toys with safety foremost.

Caty the Cat is difficult for little ones to use. The magnets are not strong and then they are double wrapped in fabric due to federal regulations. The cars uncouple and cause my 18 month grandson much frustration. I write this after contacting Brio. The representative at Brio stated that they are aware of the problem

Buy Brio My First Sets - Caty the Cat Now

Adorable toy purchased for my one year old for Christmas, before the paper was off my 8 and 3 year olds had it in the other room and out of the box playing with it. Very easy for my youngest to assemble the pieces, and she likes pulling the mice along the bare floor without the track as well. The only improvements I would recommend to the manufacturer would be to make the magnet stronger and possibly include an extension for the cheese portion. My little one pulls the mice with the cheese on our hardwood floors, but unless she has her arm straight out the cheese won't rech the mouse (back and forth motions with her arms while walking cause her to lose her mice!) The magnet in the cheese could also be a little stronger, if the mice fall over or she tries to get them to make a sharp turn the mice come off. Otherwise a great toy my kids are thoroughly enjoying, and I would recommend for any child one and older.

Read Best Reviews of Brio My First Sets - Caty the Cat Here

My son is 18 months and we got this for him... the quality is exceptional. I mean every single detail is just awesome. The paint is just perfect, the wheels are sturdy, silver hubcaps that have brio stamped in, just feel so sturdy and like this will last forever... I definitely plan on getting him more.

Want Brio My First Sets - Caty the Cat Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment