Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Carter's Child of Mine Brunette Baby Doll Pink and Brown Dress

Carter's Child of Mine Brunette Baby Doll Pink and Brown DressThis is a totall rip off! Same doll you can buy at Walmart for 6.99$. Do not pay 40$ for this toy!

This person should be ashamed of themselves! Anything for a buck. They know they have a discontinued doll that a little person would be attached too. This doll sold for under $20.00 and they want $70+ for a USED doll. Please don't purchase this doll just based on principle. Shame on you!!

Buy Carter's Child of Mine Brunette Baby Doll Pink and Brown Dress Now

I was shocked to see this price of this cute little doll. They wash perfectly my daughter loves it, but the pricing is crazy. There is no way I would ever pay this much money for the doll. Try Marshall's and TJ Max.

Read Best Reviews of Carter's Child of Mine Brunette Baby Doll Pink and Brown Dress Here

My 3 year old daughter has had these dolls since she was born. They wash wonderful, they're super soft and we own three of them because we were scared they would never be available again.But the price has me floored!! My daughter will not go anywhere without them. Even though they look identical she knows the difference between them all. My husband and I even had to mark their tags because when she asks for them by name now we know which one to grab. Now my daughter wants me to find outfits for each of them. What us parents do for our children! LOL

Want Carter's Child of Mine Brunette Baby Doll Pink and Brown Dress Discount?

My daugher is 7 1/2 years old and got this when she was 6 years old for her Birthday. It's her best friend. She puts it in a seat belt first, makes sure she has a pillow and is warm at bed time.

She recently lost it and cry's sometimes at night because she misses it so much. It hurts me so bad, I ordered another one for her.

That's how much my little girl loves this doll... it's practically irreplaceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment