Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fisher-Price Imaginext Deluxe Space Figures - Blue Alien

Fisher-Price Imaginext Deluxe Space Figures - Blue AlienI bought this for my 5 year old...he wanted it to add to all of his Imaginext Collection! He really likes it and thinks it is a fun toy! I don't think there is any really educational value for this toy...other then the fact it builds on the imagination of the child! I think that Fisher Price has done a great job creating all of the Imaginext Toys...all (which we have almost all) of which are great toys children can play with for hours! I do wish that they would create more girl toys on the same concept of the Imaginext toys!

my grandson is into all the imanigex characters and loves these guys !!!!! plays all the time . has a few other characters and plays for hours

Buy Fisher-Price Imaginext Deluxe Space Figures - Blue Alien Now

I laughed when I opened this toy and it is for Christmas for my 5 year old grandson so he hasn't gotten it yet but the price was right and I am sure he will love it! It looks well made and I am sure it will go through the rough and tough play time.. Good buy!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Imaginext Deluxe Space Figures - Blue Alien Here

No comments:

Post a Comment