Monday, July 29, 2013

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn My Pretty Learning Purse

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn My Pretty Learning PurseI recieved this purse as a birthday gift for my one year old after having considered buying it myself many times. The accessories that come with it are cute and fun. The lipstick rattles, the money crinkles, there's a bracelet to wear and mirror to look in, and the keys attach to the front of the purse.

The purse itself is awkward and bulky and barely opens enough to see inside. Not that you'd want to, because the inside is all seams and screws and ugliness. The purse doesn't stay opened or closed that well, it flops back and forth. The switch to change modes is difficult even for me to set on the right mode, and frankly it doesn't teach or sing that much. A few words and couple songs.

A regular (non-electronic) purse with the same accessories would be great. My daughter likes putting other things in the purse and taking things out so I think I will get her a normal toy purse to keep the accessories in to carry around and she can play with this purse every once in a while.

All in all I am neutral on this product. The accessories are cute but the purse isn't impressive.

My one year old granddaughter got this for her first birthday! How cute! She LOVES it! LOVES CARRYING IT AROUND! Kisses herself in the mirror! LOL Little zipper on front makes "zipper" sound. Makes clicking (closing) sound when closed, educational songs, etc. Even w/o the educational features, it is so much fun (and safe) for a little girl's first purse. What you would expect from Fisher Price.

Buy Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn My Pretty Learning Purse Now

We love this toy. We got it for our daughter who is nearly 1 year old and it is just adorable. The purse plays music and my daughter dances to the music. She loves to play with the mirror and bracelet in particular. My daughter spends a lot of time putting things into her purse and taking them back out again. My daughter is on the young side for this toy, but she enjoys it and I know that it will grow with her. You won't be disappointed.

I would buy it again in a heartbeat. What a great toy!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn My Pretty Learning Purse Here

In my household and in the only other one where I have seen this Laugh & Learn Purse used, it has been a huge hit. As I am writing this, my 1.5 year old daughter grabbed it and started zipping the zipper back and forth laughing out loud as the purse giggled. This seems like a perfect gift/toy for a 1 year old girl. My daughter's used it for 6 months and it has held up and she still loves it.

This purse comes with some fun accessories including money, mirror, lipstick, bracelet, and keys. My daughter spends probably an hour each day taking these items (and many others that she's added to the collection) out of the purse and putting them back in.

Her favorite part, is that each time you open the purse or zip the zipper it will play a song, make a noise, or talk about what is going on depending on which of the 3 options you have selected. There is also a silent option, which is a welcome feature after a while.

Want Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn My Pretty Learning Purse Discount?

This purse is one of the worst toys we have. The top is difficult to open and close, there's no room inside, the accessories are boring, and the music sends inappropriate messages. Why would they want to tell a one year old that she has to look in the mirror and put lipstick on before she can leave the house? Come on, Fisher Price. How about a song about counting change? Or about buying healthy food? Or about locking the door when you leave home? Or SOMETHING valuable to children.

My daughter loves make believe, but she is completely bored with this purse. It should have had more variety of money (coins, different value bills) and less focus on beauty.

Don't buy this toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment