Sunday, July 28, 2013

Fun Time 799 Jumbo ABC Plastic Blocks

Fun Time 799 Jumbo ABC Plastic BlocksI bought these for my 6 month old daughter for Christmas last year and both of my kids love them. They are very durable and easy to stack up.

I just got these today and I like that they are larger than normal blocks by a lot. The Melissa & Doug blocks are ridiculously small and can be a choking hazard. My son is very active and I know he will somehow get hurt with wooden blocks because of their sharp edges. So I went with these because they are plastic and don't have sharp edges. These are easy to stack but since they are hollow it is very easy for them to tumble. I like these blocks because they are safe and fun, my son loves them. I don't like how the stickers on them are cheap and as soon as I took them out of the box most of the stickers were already peeling off! I wish these stickers were of better quality. I'm going to buy some sticker paste to stick them back on properly. Over all, I would recommend this product.

Buy Fun Time 799 Jumbo ABC Plastic Blocks Now

No comments:

Post a Comment