Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Garanimals Pop & Lock Animals Chain

Garanimals Pop & Lock Animals ChainI agree with the previous post! Several of ours have broken off, and they create a real choking problem. This was actually the reason I got online today--to see if anyone else has had the same problem. Do not purchase these for your child!! I'm surprised there has not been a recall yet--I guess it'll take a child dying before they take them off the shelves.

These snap bead animals were adorable, so I couldn't wait to share them with my toddler. While I was showing her how to gently pull them apart, one of the plastic connecting tabs cracked and nearly disconnected from the body of one of the animals. I reported this choking hazard to the retailer (Wal-Mart) and the CPSC. For safety's sake, resist the cuteness factor and go with a version from a different manufacturer (like Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics: Snap-Lock Beads 12 Shapes).

Buy Garanimals Pop & Lock Animals Chain Now

My daughter loves them and plays with them in the bath. Perfect for hand eye co ordination. Would recommend.

Read Best Reviews of Garanimals Pop & Lock Animals Chain Here

My toddler loves these! I can't compare to the other reviews that said the tabs broke off of, because my daughter prefers to play with them separated. She carries them around as her little animal friends, or likes to stick one on each of her fingers and wave them around. We've had them for two years now and do occasionally link them all up. Ours seem perfectly sturdy and have no issues.

Want Garanimals Pop & Lock Animals Chain Discount?

I could not find this toy in the store this is the only place I could find them. They are sturdy and I am sure my 18 month grandson will love them

No comments:

Post a Comment