Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hoohobbers Rocking Infant Seat

Hoohobbers Rocking Infant Seat, Etoile GreenI bought this item b/c I will only purchase made in USA items for my kids and b/c I want to support American jobs/companies. At first, I thought it seemed a bit cheap for the high price. Anyway, the first seat I got was broken a snap on the belt that holds the baby in the seat was missing. I contacted Hoohobbers directly to find out if I could fix this on my own and if this had ever happened before as that would be concerning since babies could put the piece in thier mouths. They said they've never had this issue before. My husband was not impressed by the plastic frame, but I love the canopy (very few bouncers have a removable canopy) and the that it folds flat and is light weight, but strong. My 2 1/2 year old sat in it

This Is such a beautiful item. The fabric is wonderful. However, This in not a good buy for a baby. I will keep it for my daughter to use for her dolls. The incline is to high and the hood comes too far forward to get baby in and out without getting them fussy. The bottom rocker part is very cheap. Not impressed with this item

Buy Hoohobbers Rocking Infant Seat Now

No comments:

Post a Comment