Sunday, July 14, 2013

Kathe Kruse Musical Toy 7" Alba The Owl

Kathe Kruse Musical Toy 7' Alba The OwlThis item was a splurge that I decided to purchase for my baby's nursery. I didn't want anything too plastic/ugly and I loved that this was super cute with nice fabric and gender neutral colors. The song is nice (I liked that it wasn't a song that I knew, so hopefully it's less likely to get stuck in my head and I won't find myself singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for three days). My only minor complaint about this product is that the hanging loop is a bit short. It has velcro to attach it but the loop is too short to go around any of the bars on our crib, even the hanging bar for a mobile. At the moment, I have it tied on with an extra piece of ribbon but I hope to be able to actually lengthen the fabric loop in the future. It's a very minor complaint though.

Melody "Guter mond du gehst so stille"

Owl is much cuter than picture (owl and mushroom pattern under side of wings)!

Fantastic selection of materials and stitching.

Velcro strap might not last long with constant use of pull string music box.

Removable music box for toy washing.

Music box sounds bright and lovely. Marvelous toy that doesn't need batteries!

Buy Kathe Kruse Musical Toy 7" Alba The Owl Now

I hang this owl on my daughters crib and both she and I LOVE it! The owl really is adorable. I love the colors and different fabrics. All I have to do is pull the string and the lullaby that the owl plays is beautiful. It's sweet, soothing, and it helps my daughter go to sleep. You can definitely tell that this is a really well-made item and the fabric is really well sewn. I am so glad I found this!

I had a hard time finding a good toy that plays a lullaby that I could put near my daughter without actually putting it IN the crib. I also wanted a lullaby that was soothing. I know I get picky over toys, but I shopped around and a lot of toys that claimed to play "lullabies" played some funky sounding music. This owl (I know his name is Alba but in our house he's just "Owl") has really been great. Oh and since he attaches to things with a velro loop, I can put him on her car seat as well or take him with us when we stay with relatives. Go Alba!

Read Best Reviews of Kathe Kruse Musical Toy 7" Alba The Owl Here

We purchased this after we received a Kathe Kruse mobile for a baby gift(link to it here: Kathe Kruse Spiral Musical Mobile, Alba The Owl). The mobile had the same type of owl and our daughter seems amused by it and we LOVE the mobile so we tried this . This toy has been great. The owl plays lullaby music and it can be attached by its velcro strap to nearly anything. The wings are really soft and the toy is overall really well made. We love that it plays soft, soothing music. It's also easy to wash if it gets dirty because you can remove the music box. I'm really glad we bought this and we've definitely gotten our moneys worth out of it.

Want Kathe Kruse Musical Toy 7" Alba The Owl Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment