Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Kathe Kruse Rainbow Baby Doll, Green

Kathe Kruse Rainbow Baby Doll, GreenI bought this toy for a friend's new baby. It's a wonderful teeter, and it washable, which is a must for a baby or kid toy! The only reason I rate it overall 4 stars is the cost. It's soft for cuddling, while the wooden ring adds a wonderful part to bite on. The ring can be removed for washing or if baby only wants a cuddle toy. The doll is small, but for a baby, it's the perfect size!

Overall, excellent gift for a new baby, though maybe a bit pricey.

My son loves this! We got it when he was about 4 months old and it is the perfect size for him to hold onto and put in his mouth. The wooden ring seems to feel good on his gums and I feel better knowing it is wood instead of plastic.

Buy Kathe Kruse Rainbow Baby Doll, Green Now

I bought this as a gift. The quality is great! I like that it's organic and not plastic. My friend really loves having this little grasping/teether for her baby.

Read Best Reviews of Kathe Kruse Rainbow Baby Doll, Green Here

I'm on this site because I have to buy more in case "Baby" gets lost or loved to death. We took the ring out and it has been my son's "Baby" since he was 5 months old. He's now 9 months and carries it everywhere and sleeps with it, hence me having to get more. Excellent because it is small enough to sleep with baby without the risk of suffercation. Highly recommend even though it is pricey.

Want Kathe Kruse Rainbow Baby Doll, Green Discount?

This little dolly is so cute, we love the fact that it is natural and quiet. My husband and I struggle to find a good balance of toys for our daughter that don't always require batteries, have outragously annoying music or light up and beep constantly. This was a great addition to her wooden teethers and she drags it around the house holding it by one antenna all the time. When leaving the house, I always toss this in the bag to take along. When we are visiting w/ friends or shopping it keeps her happy and quiet. I like that it has a teether, and a soft toy together. Its less to have to bring to keep her happy because this does both.

Save 5% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment