Sunday, July 28, 2013

Little Mommy Sweet As Me Garden Party Bumblebee Baby Doll

Little Mommy Sweet As Me Garden Party Bumblebee Baby DollMy 20 month old daughter saw this under the tree from Santa & went straight to it. She has been attached since. It's very soft & cuddly. The body is soft. The legs, arms, & head are harder. The face is a sweet, pleasant face (some of the dolls now are not that way at all).My only issue with it might be a plus for some. It smells like vanilla, like it has perfume in it. My daughter doesn't mind. I haven't washed it yet, so that may go away. Since it is a pleasant smell, it may be intentional. Overall very pleased with product & price.

After our Halloween family outing dressed as a bubmble bee clan, I decided to order this for Christmas for my daughter. The doll is absolutely darling. The clothing is nice. My four year old really liked it.

Buy Little Mommy Sweet As Me Garden Party Bumblebee Baby Doll Now

No comments:

Post a Comment