Thursday, July 18, 2013

Plan Toy Pull-Along Snail

Plan Toy Pull-Along SnailWe have the snail and the Dancing Alligator. This one is better. While the Alligator certainly makes more noise and is a great toy, it is prone to tipping over and our toddler ends up just dragging it around on its side or its back.

The Snail however, has no "upside down". It works right side up or upside down and always manages to right itself if it gets on its side for some reason. Can't say the same for the Alligator.

Our family is happy with both. Nevertheless if this is your first purchase and you're trying to decide between the Snail and the Dancing Alligator, you might be happier with the Snail.

Our one year old son *loves* this toy, which is beautifully made and very charming to watch. I wanted to offer an update on the earlier post about a recall: apparently 3,000 snails were recalled in 2002, but the newer models meet safety standards, so don't worry about buying!

Buy Plan Toy Pull-Along Snail Now

I purchased this pull along snail for my daughter before she could even walk. She used to sit and just hold him and play with him... as she grew and learned to walk he quickly became a favorite, she pulled him all over the house, to the store, to grandma's, even to bed he came (try rolling over on a hard snail in the night OUCH LOL). She is 3 now and still plays with slimey the snail at least every other day. His colors are worn, I've had to glue him a couple times but she still loves him. I'm here today to buy a new one for her since he's reaching the end of his days but I couldn't be happier with the toy or durability being that it's been a couple years of daily rough play (he's gone done the stairs a few times).

Wonderful toy and great timeless/genderless gift to give as well.

Read Best Reviews of Plan Toy Pull-Along Snail Here

This toy is a HUGE hit with my granddaughters! I didn't realize that the snail's body moved up and down so much, which provides sensory feedback when pulling it. The movement is so smooth and funny to watch that it mesmerized the 10 month-old and the 2 1/2 year-old loves pulling it along behind her. Even the 8 year-old took a turn at pulling it around the house, desisting only when 2 1/2 year-old became very insistent. I'm going to order the alligator next and may invest in a second snail, just to keep the peace!

Want Plan Toy Pull-Along Snail Discount?

I ordered this toy for my grandson (his age at the time was 13 months)because he had received another pull along toy that lasted about a minute and I knew there must be something better out there. After reading the reviews I was skeptical about this toy being able to follow even when upside down. In very short order it became my grandson's favorite toy. He takes it for walks several times a day and even when he is riding on the truck that we pull, Mr Snail must follow along or sometimes Mr. Snail gets to ride on the truck also. The action is really cute but the very best part is that he's always upright and following instead of flopping on his side and being dragged like most pull toys. I don't know that there is necessarily any educational value but I do know that it's loads of fun and no frustration! Absolutely recommend this over any other pull toy I've ever seen.

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment