Monday, July 29, 2013

Step2 Infant to Toddler Swing 1-Pack (Turquoise)

Step2 Infant to Toddler Swing 1-PackWe love this swing! It is study and comfortable for our toddler grandchildren! GREAT product!

The swing was delivered quickly too! We had a bucket type baby swing but it was getting uncomfortable to fit the legs into the holes but this swing is EXCELLENT and I'm probably going to purchase a second one soon because of the kids all wanting to swing on this one!

my daughter had a great time on this swing. its safe and secure. i felt at least pushing her high bc the straps kept her in snuggly.

Buy Step2 Infant to Toddler Swing 1-Pack (Turquoise) Now

Love this swing. Would highly recommend ordering the "Swing Hangers for Wooden Sets" for installation. I ordered this swing because it received good ratings and now I can add my own five star rating too.

Read Best Reviews of Step2 Infant to Toddler Swing 1-Pack (Turquoise) Here

My grandson loves, loves this swing. They have it tied to a tree and he begs to go swing! This swing sits your baby upright unlike others.

Want Step2 Infant to Toddler Swing 1-Pack (Turquoise) Discount?

This swing was a Christmas present for my 6 month old grandson. We bought the swing hangers from amazon and attached it to the rafters on the roof over my daughter's patio. I can get him in the swing by myself easily. My grandson loves to be outside in this swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment