Saturday, July 20, 2013

T-Rex Child Costume

Paper Magic Group Tyrannosaurus Rex-1 Boy's Costume, 2TThis was a fun costume for Halloween. The main problem was my son wanted to wear it more than that. The fit and finish is pretty poor, but it is a inexpensive costume. The head fit poorly, falling into my sons eyes. I had to re-sew the hand peice, the shoulders and some other small area, after a day of use. The material is pretty thin.

So if you are just looking for a cheap costume for a couple of hours of use, this could be your costume.

my son LOVED wearing this costume. it was easy to move around in and was made of a nice lightweight material.

Buy T-Rex Child Costume Now

My son LOVES his costume and the price was great, too so we both win!!

Read Best Reviews of T-Rex Child Costume Here

My son wore this for the last two Halloween seasons and I would say it has had at least 20 seperate wearings. It has held up great. And this last year it was pretty tight on his long body but we wore it anyway! The trick on the head piece is to wad up stuffing, we used paper towels, and puff up the top so that the teeth don't slide down and cover your child eyes. Once we added the stuffing it was top notch, otherwise my son kept trying to push it up. Nice thing about it is you layer under it or wear less. Since we attended trunk or treats, and carnivals, and then trick or treating we did not always need the warmth. And this year we moved to Texas so I was glad for a thin costume!

Want T-Rex Child Costume Discount?

This was a great fine. It was a nice light weight material. It was very confortable for my 2 year old to wear. He even liked wearing the held. Over all very pleased.

Save 4% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment