Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Original Art of CureTM *SAFETY KNOTTED* Cherry Bean - Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace w/ "T

The Original Art of CureTM *SAFETY KNOTTED* Cherry Bean - Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace w/ 'The Art of Cure' Jewelry Pouch-TMI bought this necklace because I heard such wonderful things about baltic amber teething necklace. When I received it I was so excited and put it on my son right away. I bought the darker necklace because I felt it was more for my boy. Well I put the necklace on at 4pm when I received it in the mail and by 7pm the necklace had dyed my son's neck a brown shade and was dripping black ink. Really scared me, can't be good! Made me feel this product is not real amber. Horrible!

I've heard good things about these necklaces, but wasn't sure if it would live up to its reputation. It seriously only took a couple of days of having my little guy wear it to be able to get him to sleep at night. He's much happier and more relaxed, even though he's still always chewing on his fist and drooling. I don't know how it works, but it does! And I would absolutely recommend these things to anybody with a teething baby.

Buy The Original Art of CureTM *SAFETY KNOTTED* Cherry Bean - Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace w/ "T Now

No comments:

Post a Comment