Sunday, July 14, 2013

Toddler Superman Costume

Toynk Toys - Superman Toddler CostumeThe costume was very expensive. It is very thin and can only be worn above some other piece of clothing. The cape tore right away.

Bought this for my son's 3rd Halloween. He's 2 1/2 and is almost grown out of the size 2/4 I bought. He's big for his age, but not that big. It fits him, but if his torso grown another centimeter, I won't be able to get it on him. Having said that, EVERY seam is already ripping...he couldn't wait until Halloween to wear it, and I think that any little boy shoule be able to dress up like Superman whenever they want! I'm sure it will last five more days until Halloween, at which time I'll probably buy him a bigger, better quality Superman costume. I would probably have given it one star, but he likes it so much, I thought that should count for something! All in all, it's fine if you child will only wear it once, but if they will want to wear it more, I would buy something else.

Buy Toddler Superman Costume Now

Purchased this product with great hope but when it arrived and I opened it was surprised to see the quality of the cloth very thin...

so buy it if you get a good off else do not go for international shipping as its not worth the complete amount you pay ..

Read Best Reviews of Toddler Superman Costume Here

I did not like this costume at all first it was a cheap material and it only took one wash to ruin..

Want Toddler Superman Costume Discount?

My three-year old grandson loves this costume. Great value for the money.

Save 35% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment