Thursday, August 1, 2013

6 piece Deluxe Boy Doll activity center 1. Doll Stroller 2. Doll carrier 3. Doll bouncer 4. Doll wa

6 piece Deluxe Boy Doll activity center 1. Doll Stroller 2. Doll carrier 3. Doll bouncer 4. Doll walker 5. Doll table seat 6. 12'' Doll soft bodyThis was the best present i bought for anyone for their birthday! I bought it for my toddler and she absolutely loved it!!! The fact that it came with 6 different items was terrific, given the cost....and they seem as well made as anything else on the market, all of which is higher priced! She still loves it and it is working out very well!

delivery was prompt.

It was Really really small. Not for my 3 year old daughter. I am very disappointed by the size of it. I wanted something bigger. It would be ideal for a one year old child.

Buy 6 piece Deluxe Boy Doll activity center 1. Doll Stroller 2. Doll carrier 3. Doll bouncer 4. Doll wa Now

No comments:

Post a Comment