Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bright Starts My First Cookbook, Pink

Bright Starts My First Cookbook, PinkI bought this for my baby when she was 5 months old. She loved it then and still plays with it now. The pages make fun crinkling sounds. I love to see her face when she feels and hears it. The non-cloth parts are really soft and don't hurt her sensitive gums.

There is one page. My little one plays with it every now and then but it is not a favorite item. Overall it isn't too bad. Also keep in mind the book doesn't have pages. Maybe it should of been called a pamphlet.

Buy Bright Starts My First Cookbook, Pink Now

I picked this up for my daughter on a whim after seeing her enjoying a cloth book at her daycare. She is 5 months and LOVES this! The crinkle in the pages makes for endless fun, and the rubber teether parts are great for her constant gnawing. This is lightweight and easy to grab on the go when I need to toy to entertain her on trips.

Read Best Reviews of Bright Starts My First Cookbook, Pink Here

This item was not what I expected. It was okay but was not what I really had in mind. I gave it anyway and the child seemed to like it.

Want Bright Starts My First Cookbook, Pink Discount?

My baby girl who is 3months old loves this toy. She loves anything crinkly and the fact that this toy is all about crinkles is fantastic. She has also just started discovering the plastic teething edges and cookie and likes munching on them as well. She has spent hours playing with this toy. I would highly recommend this if you think your baby likes crinkley toys. I think there is also a boy version of this toy made by the same company.

Save 12% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment