Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fisher-Price Rainforest Kick 'N Play Piano

Fisher-Price Rainforest Kick 'N Play PianoI bought this for my daughter a month ago, when she was 2+ months old. My daughter liked to kick her feet, so I wanted to get her something that she could play with using her feet. When I saw this piano at the store, I thought the Precious Planet version was so much cuter. As I was playing with it, I noticed that the volume on the Precious Planet piano was very low and worried whether or not my daughter would be able to hear the music. The Rainforest piano was louder, but I didn't like the images as much. After reading the reviews for the Precious Planet Kick & Play Piano on Amazon and seeing that the low volume did prevent some babies from finding any interest in playing with the piano, I opted to go with the Rainforest piano. And it was the best decision. My daughter loves the Rainforest piano. She took to it right away and can spend 20-30 minutes on it. Since she can't sit on her own yet, I use a combination of the Boppy and a bed pillow to prop her up and she goes at it on her own. It's wonderful that she gets to have fun, and I get a mini-break to do things around the house or take a breather for myself!

I don't think he yet realizes that he's the one making all the sounds, but this thing ties on to his crib perfectly and he kicks it, making fun sounds. I love the volume control. Great buy.

Buy Fisher-Price Rainforest Kick 'N Play Piano Now

Of all my 9 month old son's toys, this is the one he has used the longest. When he was in his crib he would kick at it a little, but when we removed it and let him play with it on the floor during tummy time, he loved it. He's been playing on it with hands and feet ever since, and it's one of the few stationary toys that he still likes now that he is mobile. It was a gift, however, and we would not have spent $45 on this ourselves.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Rainforest Kick 'N Play Piano Here

i got this for my daughter as a toy for her crib so when she wakes up early she can play with it in her crib, but it was a mistake because shes a stomach sleeper she wont kick the piano so i thought she would press the buttons (even though its called kick piano i though she would be able to use her hands but i was wrong) with her hands she couldn't figure it out so i tried showing her a few times and every time i do she tired to touch the fish and the sun that light up she thinks thats how u turn on the music and light so therefor i am not so happy with it still keeping it in her crib because i love the mode where i turn it on and it will just play without turning off great music but i wouldnt recommend this toy for stomach sleepers! although im sure its great for back sleepers

Want Fisher-Price Rainforest Kick 'N Play Piano Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment