Saturday, August 31, 2013

Gund Maxie Tan 19" Bear Plush

Gund Maxie Tan 19' Bear PlushI left for Afghanistan a month ago and this bear was a gift to my best friend back home for while I am deployed. Aside from the normally high quality of Gund products, this bear in particular shows the talent and quality you don't find in the average stuffed critter. It has proven to be a great pal to my friend back home and has helped her with the distance and diminished time to be able to communicate with me. The "personality" put into the making of the Maxi Tan is one of the reasons I chose this one to give to her. It has been well used thus far and expect that it will last a lifetime. Gund thank you for making such an amazing product.

looks much sweeter than the photo!!! very soft and the size is perfect to hug. this is the cutest bear ever

Buy Gund Maxie Tan 19" Bear Plush Now

I was going to make my niece a bear, but saw this Gund bear and bought it. The eyes are extremely secure and the bear "fur" is silky. This bear is well made and soft without being a floppy blob. I also wanted a bear I could make clothes for, and this bear is perfect in its proportions. It's 19" high and has a 19" tummy. These proportions are perfect for overalls and dresses with an empire waist. I can use doll clothes patterns for 18" dolls and adjust the patterns to a "Bear-plus" size, remembering that a bear doesn't have a neck.

The Amazon truck came to our house today, and my husband answered the door. As he was opening the box he said,"This must be the bear because the box is so light." I said, "This can't be the bear. I just ordered it last night!"

Yes, it was this Gund bear, and I had to test out this bear's huggability. I said, "He is adorable!" and my husband said, "Either your niece isn't going to get this bear or you had better buy a bear for yourself." I will be ordering another bear tonight.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Maxie Tan 19" Bear Plush Here

Really cute and so soft! I'm really happy with my purchase. Would definitely recommend to others. Great for a collection or as a gift for a teddy bear lover of any age.

Want Gund Maxie Tan 19" Bear Plush Discount?

Wow what a great looking teddy bear. Nice and soft. Great product. I definitely agree with the ad. Gotta get a Gund!

Save 26% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment