Saturday, August 31, 2013

InCharacter Costumes, LLC Magical Unicorn

Magical Unicorn Infant / Toddler Costume Size 12-18 MonthsIt's a nice little costume and my daughter looks adorable in it. I got a size up so we can dress her warm underneath for our chilly Pennsylvania weather Trick or Treat. I'm very pleased with this item all around.

I placed an order and it was delivered to met two days later. Very cute and I got one Halloween use out of it. It already ripped at the feet part, but I really can't complain, I didn't pay much for the costume. Would recommend this seller.

Buy InCharacter Costumes, LLC Magical Unicorn Now

Quality is sooo bad! It is completely see thru material. Paper thin! And the Velcro on the back was half falling off before I even put it on my child. Ended up buying a different costume.

Read Best Reviews of InCharacter Costumes, LLC Magical Unicorn Here

Bought this for my 18 mo old daughter. Super cute costume. ;) I had procrastinated this year on picking out and buying a costume. So, when I saw this one I thought it was cute and looked comfortable. I was right!;)

Want InCharacter Costumes, LLC Magical Unicorn Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment