Friday, August 30, 2013

Little Tikes Tap A Tune Bells

Little Tikes Tap A Tune BellsDo not buy this!!! First of all it's poorly designed, with the bell handles being quite big for my son's hands (12 months) to hold and shake. The string attached to the stick is also too short so it's difficult to use the stick to hit the bells. Within the first hour of playing with this I noticed a small section of the paint had been chipped off the bottom of one of the bells. I realized that my son had been teething on it just like he teeths on every other toy, but was able to bite off the paint easily. These toys should be able to withstand a bit of teething since it's recommended for 12 month + babies, who are often still in the teething phase. This toy is dangerous and I'm returning right away.

My kids love bells so I bought this, but here is why we didn't like it:

The stick is way too short so hitting the bells is hard and uncomfortable.

One of the bells' clapper was stuck so you could hit it but could not take it off to shake. It didn't ring when you did that.

Buy Little Tikes Tap A Tune Bells Now

My son loves bells and wind chimes so he really enjoys carrying the bells around shaking them! The only bummer is that like the other post mentioned,the paint chipped fairly easy. My son dropped it against the corner of the coffee table and a little chip of paint came off... Were going to keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't continue to chip but it was a gift so we weren't returning it and he really enjoys them anyway!

Read Best Reviews of Little Tikes Tap A Tune Bells Here

These are great bought them as a gift and the child loved them. Would buy them again of I needed to

Want Little Tikes Tap A Tune Bells Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment