Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Marshall Fun Shape Toy, Dragonfly Style

Marshall Fun Shape Toy, Dragonfly StyleWell, I ordered the dragonfly toy and received a butterfly. At nearly $6 for one TINY freakin' toy, this really irked me.

My Ferrets like it, and so does my cat. Bell is safely secure inside, and fabric is durable enough to have some wear and tear.

Buy Marshall Fun Shape Toy, Dragonfly Style Now

The product is very well made. If I had cats and rubbed catnip on it, they'd love it. I'd give it 5 stars if my ferrets would have chased it, stolen it, or bit it. No...I had to hot glue it onto the end of my daughter's cheap jump rope with another small piece of fleece. Now I can "ferret fish" with it and it's very durable. Now they love to "kill" it!

Read Best Reviews of Marshall Fun Shape Toy, Dragonfly Style Here

No comments:

Post a Comment