Thursday, August 1, 2013

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Candy Jar Fill & Spill Soft Baby Toy

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Candy Jar Fill & Spill Soft Baby ToyI love these toys because they are easy for babies to grab, play, and bite. The only thing I don't like is the design of the candy jar. The jar is too deep and the mouth is too narrow for babies to take the toys out.

I had a whole "cooking" theme for Christmas for my family so I had to get the baby something food related, too! This is so cute and she loves the bright colors. It's a great twist on the regular blocks in/ blocks out theme.

Buy Melissa & Doug Deluxe Candy Jar Fill & Spill Soft Baby Toy Now

This is another one of my favorite Melissa and Doug products. I bought this after I bought there picnic basket which is also plush. That was so cute I decided to buy a set for my mom's house and came across this one. My 10 month old daughter loves this. The "candy" does different things.

The candies wrinkle and the lollipop is like a rattle. Her favorite is the lollipop and gingerbread man(just soft).

I also love these products because they are so durable. These are washable to. That is always a plus.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Deluxe Candy Jar Fill & Spill Soft Baby Toy Here

I gave this toy to my grandson when he was two years old. He loved this toy, put other smaller toys in his jar.

AAC

Want Melissa & Doug Deluxe Candy Jar Fill & Spill Soft Baby Toy Discount?

The variety of sounds, textures and colors make this toy fun for infants and toddlers. My kids loved taking the treats out and putting them back into the jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment