Saturday, August 3, 2013

Toddler Transylvanian Vampire Costume

Toddler Costume, Transylvanian VampireI chose a vampire costume because my son doesn't like to wear anything on his head or face, so my options were limited. I thought this was the cutest vampire costume of the ones available because of the collar standing up, but it doesn't. In fact, not only does it flop down, there is absolutely no way to even make it stand up to begin with.

The medallion is attached, but the cape is detachable with velcro. It is made out of thin, cheap Halloween costume fabric you would expect. At first I was disappointed that it didn't come with the whole costume (I had to buy the black pants and black shoes). But in the end it worked out because he can wear the pants and shoes again. Other costumes include the pants and cost twice as much, but the pants are poor quality or attached to the vest. I'd buy it again because my son looked so cute in it. But I am disappointed the collar doesn't stand up as pictured since that's what attracted me to this one in the first place.

The costume runs small, so be sure to take that into account. The medallion was sewn on backwards and the collar of the cape is not as detailed as the picture and flops down instead of standing up. It tore at the seam the second time it was worn, but because it has no stretch to it and bending my kids limbs to fit wasn't exactly easy. As adorable as it is, I wouldn't purchase this costume again.

Buy Toddler Transylvanian Vampire Costume Now

No comments:

Post a Comment