Tuesday, September 3, 2013

9-piece Fruit Basket Set (Soft)

9-piece Fruit Basket SetLovely soft colorful fruit pieces and a basket to store or tote them around in. The banana can be "peeled" halfway. I love that my youngest child can finally play with some toy food and I don't have to worry so much about him choking on them. I expect them to last longer than those plastic air-filled foods that these are replacing.

Easy to clean and wash, we can pretend to eat it as much as we want and it fits great into the play pots/pans in my daughter's play kitchen. The fact that they are fabric makes it easy to squish them into things for "cooking".

Buy 9-piece Fruit Basket Set (Soft) Now

I just bought these and paid the $12 or so not realizing I could have purchased this item and others like it in person for $7.99 at IKEA. Cute little (and I stress, little basket is maybe 8 inches wide) thing. Didn't really open it and check it out since I am returning it.

Read Best Reviews of 9-piece Fruit Basket Set (Soft) Here

This fruit basket set is a lot of fun, especially for younger children. The pieces are large enough to be safe for toddlers, and are easily integrated with other toys and games for food learning and fun. My daughter enjoys them and feeds her other toys with the fruit! She also loves hanging the basket off her arm and walking around with her basket.

Want 9-piece Fruit Basket Set (Soft) Discount?

I got very excited about this set when I saw it online because we want our daughter to learn about healthy eating habits, and thought this would be a fun companion to her shopping cart. When the items arrived, I discovered that the pieces are much smaller than I expected, and that the age rating for the product is 3+ years. I ended up putting about half of the pieces away as possible choking hazards for our one year old. The fruits are super cute, as well as the little basket, and I hope she will grow into them when she is a little older and ready to engage in creative/kitchen play. I don't recommend this for under 2 years old, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment