Sunday, September 29, 2013

Aurora Plush Baby 14 inches Baby Girl's First Bear

Aurora Plush Baby 14 inches  Baby Girl's First BearI purchased this teddy bear for my daughter as a back up. When she was born my husband bought her this bear at the hospital. It's been loved on and washed so much that I had to get another for her just in case.

She loves her teddy and takes him eveywhere we go. Not to mention that she sleeps with him also. It's very soft and very sweet.

My daughter received this teddy bear from a friend of ours when she was born, still in the hospital. It's her favorite to this day (she's almost 15 months). I just bought a second for her daycare. It's sort of held up through a couple trips through the washing machine, but I'd recommend having a couple bears on hand.

Buy Aurora Plush Baby 14 inches Baby Girl's First Bear Now

No comments:

Post a Comment