Thursday, September 26, 2013

Blue Dragon

Blue DragonMy grand daughter asked me for a blue fire breathing dragon with a purple dress on. This is what I came up with. It is really cute. She likes it. It was a hit on Christmas day. She played with this the most. She said he is related to the dinosaurs.... Lol. The color is just as you see and the body is soft BUT,its STRUCTURE is very hard. So, no it can not sleep in the bed. Too hard. If you have an aggressive child, this is a no go. The sound is very reasonable. It only makes the sound when you squeeze the tummy. So you do get a break. Lol. Overall, I think it was awesome. It came super quick and was perfect. Your baby will like it alot.

Dragons were the mascot for the school where I taught for over 20 years, and I began collecting them early in my career. When I retired a few years ago, I had collected hundreds of Dragons. But none is as BLUE or as sweet-looking as the Blue Dragon. My 3-year-old grandson gravitates to this toy before any other because of bright blue, plush skin and irridescent wings. Though she isn't mechanical or technically advanced, she has a sweet face and loving "disposition" that encourage imaginative play. I would recommend her for children under the age of 8--or for all collectors of Dragon Blues.

Buy Blue Dragon Now

I got this toy for my nephew for xmas and he really loves it! He enjoys chasing after it and holds it close to him when he needs that sleepy comfort. If you want to get something more unique for your child or as a gift and not the same old definitely go with this toy!

Read Best Reviews of Blue Dragon Here

given to a baby of six months and he loves it do not try to take away or you will have a fight on your hands very satisfied

Want Blue Dragon Discount?

This dragon is not something to cuddle up to thanks to the hard parts inside, but at a loud noise it starts to walk and makes rather godzilla-ish noises. Great for scaring the cats!

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment