Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cabbage Patch Kids CPK Jammies - Boy with Green Eyes

Cabbage Patch Kids CPK Jammies - Boy with Green EyesMy three year old son, who is very much a rough and tough boy, wanted his own baby for Christmas. As I am pregnant and there is much discussion of babies in the house we thought it would be a good idea to purchase this for him. It is just the right size, it's not girly and he loves it.

I wanted a baby boy for my son, as my husband doesn't want my son to have a "doll." This product came in and feels cheap in comparison to the $25 I spent.

Buy Cabbage Patch Kids CPK Jammies - Boy with Green Eyes Now

Was looking for a boy baby for my grandson. This is a great way for him to "practice" for new brother.

Read Best Reviews of Cabbage Patch Kids CPK Jammies - Boy with Green Eyes Here

My wife bought this Cabbage Patch doll for my daughter when our son was born. She could not care less about the doll and was totally in love with the real boy. He looks like a spaceman and some kind of spacesuit not really a baby. I would not recommend Cabbage Patch dolls as this is 2012 and they're a little old.

Want Cabbage Patch Kids CPK Jammies - Boy with Green Eyes Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment