Saturday, September 28, 2013

Deluxe Princess Fiona Child

Deluxe Princess Fiona - MediumI bought the deluxe version because I was afraid of being disappointed by the cheap-looking non-deluxe one. I most definitely would have been, since this one isn't all that impressive either. My daughter insisted that the Shrek the Third costumes that are currently in all the stores were the wrong dress, so I had to get this one to satisfy her, despite thinking it cost too much. The quality of the fabric is nice and the details aren't bad, but none of the edges have seams (including the hem) and the seams at the shoulders are already coming apart (she has worn it twice and it's too big for her, so it's not an issue of stressing the stitches). The crown on the ears was ready to fall off on one side right out of the package.

For the money I had higher expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment