Thursday, September 26, 2013

Floppy Spotted Pink Elephant 12" by Kids Preferred

Floppy Spotted Pink Elephant 12' by Kids Preferredfound the whole experience wonderful. It was sent to me quickly even when I had to return it for the wrong color. the elephant is adorable and my granddaughter loves it. It is just the right size for her to carry around and cuddle.

I ordered this elephant for my nephew and he loves it =) it is so cute and I love that its really floppy

Buy Floppy Spotted Pink Elephant 12" by Kids Preferred Now

Lord help us if we ever lose this darn elephant. Our son won't go to sleep without it. He loves it!

Read Best Reviews of Floppy Spotted Pink Elephant 12" by Kids Preferred Here

this is my son's favorite toy. it's so friendly and so easy to wash. i bought two, so he'd have one when the other is in the wash. wish i had one too. these are just adorable. :)

Want Floppy Spotted Pink Elephant 12" by Kids Preferred Discount?

I purchased this as an early Christmas gift for my soon-to-come grandson. (Now born and, of course, adorable.) Cannot give details on durability, etc. Mr. C (elephant's name) is in crib, and when I visit I have to pick him up and cuddle him. Mr. C is almost as adorable as my grandson and just as soft and squeezy as can be.

Save 22% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment