Monday, September 23, 2013

HABA 0987 - M?useduo - eine Maus aus Sortierung

HABA 0987 - M?useduo - eine Maus aus SortierungI thought I was getting 2 "mice" as title is "fabric mice" not "mouse". I now have one very cute small blue mouse that after the crazy S & H cost me around $13. My cat will probably steal it its so small!

the description implies that you will recieve a set, as in BOTH mice. I only recieved the red and pink one, Im super bummed about it. Amazoncustomer service was unable to help me get the other mouse , so I guess Ill have to order again and hope they get it right next time :/ as for the product itself, of course they are adorable and well made just like all the other haba products, Im sure I wouldve been very pleased, had I recieved what I ordered :(

Buy HABA 0987 - M?useduo - eine Maus aus Sortierung Now

While it is cute, this tiny mouse is hardly worth the price. Please note that it is one mouse and while the description says designed in Germany, the product is made in China. So over $6 for a tiny mouse toy made in China--hardly worth it.

Read Best Reviews of HABA 0987 - M?useduo - eine Maus aus Sortierung Here

I got this for my 1 year old, and it is well loved by all my kids. One mouse squeaks, the other rattles, and they are just the right size to be held in his hands. He also loves to chew on the tail, touch the nose and earsit provides great tactile stimulation. Great quality, super cute and a hit with all my kids.

Want HABA 0987 - M?useduo - eine Maus aus Sortierung Discount?

I bought one of these little mice when my son was first born. He immediately loved it and he still walks around with it every day. I wanted to buy another set so he doesn't miss it when it's in the laundry. So CUTE! One squeaks and one rattles.

No comments:

Post a Comment