Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Imaginarium 5-Way Giant Bead Maze Cube

Imaginarium 5-Way Giant Bead Maze CubeI bought his toy from Toys R Us for 59.99, It was very disappointing. Although, my sixteen month old was intrigued by the maze, the xylophone attached to the side may have just as well have been a block of wood. They do not work or make any sound remotely having to do with a note. For the price, it is really not worth the money. I can't believe they are selling this for over 100.00 on this site.

My son fell and hit his face on the corner of this last night and ended up with 7 stitches in his face. The corners are very sharp. I would not recommend this product.

Buy Imaginarium 5-Way Giant Bead Maze Cube Now

Bought this as one of the presents for my twins when they turned 1. We like it because its tall and has multiple sides so they can share!! Which is a major plus! I like wooden toys but the xylophone should NOT be wooden for obvious reasons because it barely makes noise because of this and I was looking forward to that part because I thought they would really like it. Right now my 15 months old do not use the magnets, wooden sticks or white board but maybe in a few more months they will. Its a good toy BUT I was disappointed when I went to Target a month later and saw a very similar version for half the price!!

Read Best Reviews of Imaginarium 5-Way Giant Bead Maze Cube Here

The bead maze in this toy is hard for little ones because of the shapes of the animals they get stuck and it's hard for this age range to manipulate it. Being that it's wood, it dents super easy and my kids didn't care about any of the side activities except the xylophone but they lost the mallet and it eventually just started taking up space so we got rid of it.

Want Imaginarium 5-Way Giant Bead Maze Cube Discount?

I got this at Toys 'R Us for $39.99 last week, my one-year old loves it. It's her go-to toy in her play room for sure. There's so many things to keep her busy, it encourages standing and walking around the cube as she looks for various beads and items to move. She loves the magnet board on the side, the Abacus-type counting beads, maze game, and pretty much everything else. It's well made and easy to set-up. A great toy for a 1 year-old for sure! It's a pleasure watching her work on it!

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment