Sunday, September 29, 2013

Melissa & Doug Noah's Ark Shape Sorter

Melissa & Doug Noah's Ark Shape SorterIt's about time someone created this classic out of wood! The pieces are durable and the paint doesn't chip when my two year old chews on the animals. He is as happy as I am with the ark!

I love that the ark separates into three pieces for easy storage and clean up, and my son never tires of putting the animals into twos and marching them through their cut-outs! He cried when we lost one of the elephants while on vacation, and when I called Lights, Camera, Interaction, they replaced it for FREE, no questions asked!!!

Great product; I'd definitely buy it as a gift!

My 2 yr old really enjoys playing with this toy. It is easy to take apart and put back together. The animals are thick but light and very well painted. It's too hard for him to really sort the shapes by putting them back in the pre-cut holes, however, because you can pretty much get any piece to fit in any hole. Also, because there are holes cut all over the boat, when it is filled with animals and you carry it around, the animals fall out easily. How we play with it now is to put all the animals in a pile, I find one, then I tell him to find the other. He likes playing with the toy that way. Then he also lines them up into rows. He loves the animals, but the boat doesn't get much use.

Buy Melissa & Doug Noah's Ark Shape Sorter Now

No comments:

Post a Comment