Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Apple Park Organic 4' Apple Seed Rattle, Red

Apple Park Organic 4' Apple Seed Rattle, RedThis little rattle is just adorable, and my son absolutely loves it. It's a very simple toy, but as a mother I can rest easy knowing that when he chomps down on it, it contains no pesticides, toxic dyes, or formaldehyde like alot of other stuffed toys. When my son started teething, I dipped the leaf in water and stuck it in the freezer and it worked perfectly as a teether.

Super cute and soft, itsvery easy for a 4 mnth baby to hold. I love products that put attention to detail and this is definity one of them, Great packaging. Would def recommend...

Buy Apple Park Organic 4' Apple Seed Rattle, Red Now

It is a wonderful thing, two things in fact: the apple and the box. I love the box even more!

Read Best Reviews of Apple Park Organic 4' Apple Seed Rattle, Red Here

No comments:

Post a Comment