Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bright Starts Tug Tunes Monkey- 4 Melodies

Bright Starts Tug Tunes Monkey- 4 MelodiesThis was a baby shower gift for my son. This monkey was perfect for my little boy. It plays fun music that I don't get annoyed by like many other baby toys. It attaches easy to many things. My little boy likes to chew on it. He can't really pull it for music on his own yet so either I do or my 4 year old does it for him.

I adore the music it plays! Not annoying at all. Very cute toy! Seems durable and my little guy can get a good grip on it to turn the music on.

Buy Bright Starts Tug Tunes Monkey- 4 Melodies Now

My 5 month old loves this toy. It occupies her while we are driving and it is sensitive enough that she is able to pull on the toy to make the music come on by herself.

Read Best Reviews of Bright Starts Tug Tunes Monkey- 4 Melodies Here

I bought the monkey version of this toy for my then-ten-week-old son to encourage his burgeoning interest in grabbing things. Though when I tried the toy in the store it seemed very easy to trigger the music, it wasn't until he was about sixteen weeks old that he was strong enough to do it himself. However, he was already interested thanks to the easy-to-grip leaf portion and the monkey's bright, engaging face. Now that he can make the music play, we hear it emerging regularly from the back seat (the toy lives on his car seat handle), but it hasn't yet driven us insane. (Parents, you know this is high praise.) The music is pleasant and not tinny, the clip is not too long, and the volume is easy to hear but also fairly easy to ignore.

Want Bright Starts Tug Tunes Monkey- 4 Melodies Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment