Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dandelion Organic Developmental Stacker

Dandelion Organic Developmental StackerYes it might be an organic toy but like anything else in this damn country it's Made in China. What a disappointment. Would be nice if toys listing said where this crap was made.

I like that this is organic and you can use the rings to play with separately. The middle stick is so flimsy that it is really hard to slide the rings down. I had difficulty with it and I am sure a baby could not do it. I would not use this as a stacker but it is an OK toy if you just use the rings as teething donuts and the middle thing as a teething stick. My baby likes to mouth on all the pieces so we ended up liking it for a reasons other than the original purpose.

Buy Dandelion Organic Developmental Stacker Now

No comments:

Post a Comment