Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Swing with Sunshield

Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Swing with SunshieldMy daugther of 8m loves this swing. She grab the ropes to stable herself and loves to make noise with her hands and the tray. She weight 20# and 29.5" tall, she fits perfect and can grow in it.

But the sunshield is a joke. The sun always hit her no matter what time of the day. I recomend to put it where there is shade.

Hi, I received this swing on time and as usual Amazon's service was great, however, some information on the site is misleading, it says Manufacturer's Recommeded Age is 9 months to 5 years... on the actual product it saysAges: 6-36 months! I am very disappointed since I bought it for a 3 year old who I thought would be able to use it for the next 2 years... VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Buy Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Swing with Sunshield Now

Love this swing, my 11 month old loves to swing outside for hours at a time. Very glad we purchased it.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Swing with Sunshield Here

My baby loves this cute swing. we have it hanging in our front yard under our big shade tree and he gets in it almost every day, sometimes even falling asleep in it!!

Want Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Swing with Sunshield Discount?

Decent overall but I wouldn't purchase it again. I was better off going to Wal Mart or Toys R Us for this purchase. The swing sets crooked because the ropes are barely adjustable and the tray is VERY difficult to lift to remove/input your child. The sun shade is barely that. It shades absolutely nothing, I have to lay a blanket over it to shield my baby from the sun (we live in AZ).

No comments:

Post a Comment