Friday, October 25, 2013

Guess How Much I Love You Gift Set - Bunny & Book

Guess How Much I Love You Gift Set - Bunny & BookI have seen this book before (the larger version), and loved it. When I ordered this as a gift, I didn't realize how small it was going to be. The book and the bunny are both really quite small, and almost appear to be mini versions of what you would expect to get. Again, great book, and the bunny is really cute and matches the rabbit in the book, but be aware that they are both really small. Book is approximately 4" x 5". I wouldn't have spent $20 on it had I known the size.

This is a great find.... It's our favorite bed time book and little bunny. Came packaged in a little gift box too :)

Buy Guess How Much I Love You Gift Set - Bunny & Book Now

No comments:

Post a Comment