Thursday, October 24, 2013

Michael Doll

Michael Dollthis is the cutes boy doll my Son received it for his 1st Birthday and loves it. It is so hard to find dolls for biracial boys. It is a great toy and friend

My son had picked this out on here and it is his best buddy, whereever he sleeps so does Michael. couldnt go wrong

Buy Michael Doll Now

This was a holiday gift for my 1 year old nephew, who promptly felt the need to give his baby a 'bath' when mom wasn't looking. The doll survived the bath quite well, apparently, and dried out soon enough to explore the rest of the house over the holidays.

Really appreciate finding a non-white doll for a little guy.

Thank you.

Read Best Reviews of Michael Doll Here

My grandson loves his little Michael doll. It is perfect for a 6 month old--very soft and cuddly with a sweet expression on his face. Michael's color is just what I wanted for my bi-racial grandson. His grandfather and father weren't keen on a doll for a boy, but baby thinks Michael is his best pal.

Want Michael Doll Discount?

My 6 month old son really loves "Baby Michael". The doll is very soft but still wipes off easily. He is well stitched. I really appreciate the doll's color. He is a warm brown and is a good match for my biracial son. This is a great soft brown boy doll he is really cuddly!

No comments:

Post a Comment