Monday, October 28, 2013

Press & Play Jukebox ** 6 Months * Plays Music & Lights up * Infantino

Press & Play Jukebox ** 6 Months * Plays Music & Lights up * InfantinoThis toy is cute, but there is no off button! It is ON all the time! You can't put this in a toy box, or drawer because it will just start playing music by itself. It is very annoying. It lights up and plays music when you hit the buttons. But it lasts like 2 seconds, and then it stops. Its a cheap toy.

It really is a cute toy; press one of the three buttons and a song plays and lights start flashing. I bought it for my niece, though I have yet to give it to her, but I know she'll love it. The only flaw, which I guess isn't much to complain about, is that the music is definitely out of tune. The one I bought is specifically very flat. I know she won't know the difference, but I can't help but wonder if her listening to it will affect her ability to determine if something is out of tune when she is older. My brother would surely be disappointed if I were the reason his daughter were tone deaf.

Buy Press & Play Jukebox ** 6 Months * Plays Music & Lights up * Infantino Now

This toy has good sound quality and the songs aren't terribly annoying like many children's toys. The songs are a bit short, so Mommy has to press the buttons frequently to keep baby appeased, but once baby can press them himself it should be better.

Overall, worth the price.

Read Best Reviews of Press & Play Jukebox ** 6 Months * Plays Music & Lights up * Infantino Here

This little toy my son loves, just wish it had a on/off switch. This toy isn't extremely loud but loud enough to hear it. The music keeps my son entertained

Want Press & Play Jukebox ** 6 Months * Plays Music & Lights up * Infantino Discount?

Great for babies six months and up; different tunes and babies can by themselves make the musice play. Also flashing lights to get their attention.

Save 70% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment