Sunday, October 20, 2013

Shelcore Press 'N Spin Playland

Shelcore Press 'N Spin PlaylandI ordered four of these this year and only one actually worked. This seems to be the norm for Shelcore products. I was quite disappointed that only one actually worked because this toy is visually stimulating. I had hoped to give them to the 9 12 month old children in the family but now only one child will be able to enjoy this toy. When you press the top of the toy the animals rotate, the little monkeys climb up and down the tree and there is music and lights to help the production. I think it's a cool toy if you get one that works.

very cute and though a little flimsy, my grandson really likes it. there are 2 animals on the side that are supposed to pop up and down when it's playing like they are trying to jump up the tree, that do not work most of the times--when they do however, they really catch my grandson's attention! other than that, the lights and center merry-go-round are very cute!

Buy Shelcore Press 'N Spin Playland Now

It's not loud music but, that I don't mind, but when you push don't the top it is a very loud mechanical sound to move the little animals around and clicks loud to move the side ones. You can barely hear the music.

We probably won't use this toy much because it is so noisy and ruins the fun of it. I'd rather loud music.

Read Best Reviews of Shelcore Press 'N Spin Playland Here

This is a great toy. It works like a top. When you press the sun on the top the little birds underneath spin arround. Then, the monkeys on the side jump up and down and the animals in the middle spin arround all while some neat music plays. My 1yo. loves this....Actually so do my 4 and 6 yos.

Want Shelcore Press 'N Spin Playland Discount?

The music of this toy is too noisy. It just scared my one-year-old baby the first several times. And my baby learned a long time need to push very hard on the top button. The design of this toy is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment