Thursday, October 31, 2013

Winnie The Pooh Deluxe 2-Sided Plush Jumpsuit Costume

Winnie The Pooh Deluxe 2-Sided Plush Jumpsuit CostumeBought this costume for my 13 months old baby girl, as a pair for her brother's costume (Eeyore). They were both adorable.

I did have a problem dressing the "head". The way to dress it is to leave the head in the front, and then pull it back, wasn't convenient at all. It was also difficult to take the costume off for the same reason. You need to leave the head in the front and only then you can take the baby out of the costume. Once it's on, that's ok. Good for couple of time use, or maybe for older kids. My daughter didn't like the dressing process. Once it was on, she didn't mind. Oh, we also had a problem closing the zipper to the end, as it is located in the back and so her hair was caught in it. We ended up just leaving it opened.

Also, keep in mind that it is very warm inside the costume, so it is very good for the winter but you would need to take it off inside where the heat is on.

My 9-month-old son didn't even mind putting this costume on because it was so soft and plush! The tummy is so cute because it sticks out just perfectly, unlike others I have seen! It was completely adorable on him and he didn't even mind the head part.

The only down fall of this costume was the way it is to be put on and off. It is very awkward and I even worried about the positioning I had to have my son in to do this. He definately didn't like that part!

Buy Winnie The Pooh Deluxe 2-Sided Plush Jumpsuit Costume Now

I bought this costume for my 14 month old. I decided to get 12-18 month size, since she wears anywhere from 12-24 month clothes. When I received it i tried it on her. First it was a little awkward since the zipper is in the back (I bought the piglet costume for a friend, and that zipper was in front). I know it's because the costume has a cute belly, but it really interfered with the head. Once it's on, it's really hard to bring the head over like a hoody. But we were able to do it, and thought it was so cute. The real problem came, however, when we tried to take the costume off. Trying to get the hoody back over her head was really tough and my little girl got really upset because we had to force it. I almost decided to cut out the zipper right then and there to get her out of it. Anyway, maybe I should've gotten a bigger size -but the legs, arms and everything once it was on fit perfectly. In the end I had my mom take out the zipper and put in velcro, and we slit the hoody head and put in some extra fabric. It was a lot of work for a costume that already cost $40+.

Read Best Reviews of Winnie The Pooh Deluxe 2-Sided Plush Jumpsuit Costume Here

the item is unsafe!! i put it on my son a 14 month kid and we had to cut it to take it of. Dont buy it!!!

Want Winnie The Pooh Deluxe 2-Sided Plush Jumpsuit Costume Discount?

My 10 month baby wore this costume for halloween. Really liked it as it was exactly as described and baby was warm while trick or treating.

No comments:

Post a Comment