Friday, October 25, 2013

Zac Snyder's Sucker Punch Secret Wishes Babydoll Costume

Zac Snyder's Sucker Punch Secret Wishes Babydoll Costume, Blue, MediumI bought this costume because it's the official licensed one. It's beyond poorly made, falling apart from the minute I took it out of the package. Unraveling threads and crooked seams. The material is cheap an easily snags, making pulls. And the thigh highs are two different lengths. Not worth half of the price!

This costume is awesome. I ordered a small and it fits me perfectly. I'm a size 1-2 and it was a perfect fit. The material is cheap but most Halloween costumes are. The price was a little high but I ordered it because I wanted to be something different. I'm a big fan of the movie.

Buy Zac Snyder's Sucker Punch Secret Wishes Babydoll Costume Now

When I received this product, I had to cut quite a few strings off, and even that wouldn't have been a big deal if the seams on certain parts would have been correctly lined up. For what I paid for this, I was expecting a higher quality product.

Read Best Reviews of Zac Snyder's Sucker Punch Secret Wishes Babydoll Costume Here

costume material is nice. I am a size 4 with a 34 c cup and The skirt fit fine but the top was too small in the chest and arm areas,plus the top does not cover as much mid-drift as in the picture. It stops right below the breast. I ordered a medium and returned the small. Hopefully that one will fit better. I will review when it arrives.

Want Zac Snyder's Sucker Punch Secret Wishes Babydoll Costume Discount?

This was such a cute costume! The top fit great, I got a small and it fit my 36C breasts. The skirt was a little too puffy and didn't lay as flat as I wanted, so I altered it a bit and then it was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment