Friday, November 8, 2013

2011 Music Box Teaching Clock Fisher Price Magic Hallmark Ornament

2011 Music Box Teaching Clock Fisher Price Magic Hallmark OrnamentThe picture shows a full sized clock toy, but the description lists it as a Hallmark Ornament. I was sent the full sized clock twice and never did get the ornamant or a refund from the Seller for the shipping costs, as promised, to return the mistaken items. Be careful. This listing is not correct and Buy 4 Less is a shady company. Amazon was good about giving me a credit though.

I love Hallmark 'magic' ornaments and so do my kids. When I found out there was an ornament for on old toy of mine I was thrilled.

I purchased mine on ebay for about $24. Beware of people trying to get too much. I think it originally sold for $17 but I'm not 100% sure.

This is a perfect replica including moving hands, a moving blue face as the music plays, and the song plays through if you wind it enough. It even has the distinct "tick tock' in parts of the background music.

In comparison to other Hallmark magic ornaments, which can also be quirky at times, it is on par. I am really looking forward to putting it on my tree this year and having it bring back happy childhood memories of "My Grandfather's Clock".

Buy 2011 Music Box Teaching Clock Fisher Price Magic Hallmark Ornament Now

No comments:

Post a Comment