Sunday, November 3, 2013

Alien Classic

Child Toy Story Alien Classic CostumeI bought this costume in size 3T-4T for my very tall two year old son. The bodysuit pretty much fits him, but it is so cheaply made that I don't even want him wearing it. The material is so thin and weird. The headpiece on the other hand is made for a walrus apparently. It is huge it doesn't even fit me or my husband. It's so strange. I'm returning this costume don't waste your money. For $10 you can buy a 100% cotton long sleeve T and and pair of pants, and paint a pizza planet on it with puff paint.

Got this for my 3 year olds Halloween costume. He adored it! The sizing is spot on, but the head is ENORMOUS. It moves a lot, but he will be able to wear it for a long time. The actual outfit is very thin material, but I live in FL so that was a bonus for us.

Buy Alien Classic Now

No comments:

Post a Comment