Friday, November 1, 2013

Buckle Toy "Buster"

Buckle Toy 'Buster'Bought this for my 2 year old as we had a 22hr plane journey to endure, and long story short, it kept him entertained on and off the plane. The buckles are good to attach to stroller or backpack easily too. Job done!

This product fits nicely in my diaper bag and keeps my 2 year old entertained on shopping trips or out to eat.

Buy Buckle Toy "Buster" Now

My son is 20 months and has been fascinated with "buckles" since he turned a year. He loves to buckle car seats, high chairs and anything else he can find! Thankfully, he doesn't know how to unbuckle yet! I decided to search Amazon for a "buckle toy" as Amazon has everything!! Well, this "Buster" the buckle toy came up. While it is a little pricey, my son loves it! I first introduced it during his 18 month check-up at the pediatrician. The doctor asked me what this toy was and said "I need to buy 10 for the office." He was amazed at how engaged my son was with the toy and it has been a great "life-saver" toy ever since. We bring it in the car, in restaurants or other places I'd like to keep my son busy and entertained quietly. Love this toy!

Read Best Reviews of Buckle Toy "Buster" Here

This toy has been the answer to our prayers for my nephew. He is 18 months old and has PDD, as well as a sensory perception disorder. One of his fixations is buckling everything he can get his hands on. He LOVES this toy and and now my sister wants to get the turtle one too. We're hoping it will serve as one of the toys he can use when he's outside and feeling overwhelmed by his environment, or needs to stay quiet, like in Church.

Want Buckle Toy "Buster" Discount?

My 18 month old daughter isn't one who sits down and plays with very many toys. But this one is a different story! She got it in her Easter basket....so she's had it about a month and a half now. She loves it. She'll pick it up, climb into the recliner, and proceed to sit there until she fastens all the buckles. Then she brings it to me, I undo them, and she goes back to the recliner to do it again. Great toy for teaching motor skills!

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment