Wednesday, November 6, 2013

BuckleyBoo BuckleyKitty 18" Pink

BuckleyBoo BuckleyKitty 18' PinkI got this for my granddaughter's 2nd birthday who loves to buckle and rebuckle her booster seat and car seat so I thought it was the perfect gift. However, she gets really frustrated because she tries to buckle ones that don't match and she gives up. I think I should have opted for the smaller one so she would not have had so many choices and it would not have been so overwhelming to her.

I do think the product is well constructed and a great idea.

I bought this cute little kitty for about $2.00 new at a second hand store for my daughter. At first she didnt seem amused but a few days later she was in love with it her favorite thing about it is the bell in the head she goes crazy shaking it up. Shes not so much into the buckles yet, but she does play with them. She carries this toy around EVERY WHERE stores, home, car rides I cant say that this toy is for every kid but my daughter love it! my daughter started playing with is at about 10 months shes 15 months now and still her fav.

Buy BuckleyBoo BuckleyKitty 18" Pink Now

My daughter loves the kitty. Not only is it a cute kitten and cute color, soft and cuddly, but it is also focuses her attention. She is exploring buckles right now and here is a toy that has five different buckles...some she can figure out some she can't. It's great!

Read Best Reviews of BuckleyBoo BuckleyKitty 18" Pink Here

No comments:

Post a Comment