Sunday, November 10, 2013

Combi Adventure Walker

Combi Adventure Mobile Entertainer, BlackI have been looking for a walker that all four wheels will spin. Most walkers I find only the front wheels spin around and the rear wheels only roll. I finally found it in this Combi, unfortunately is was more costly than I would have liked to spend on a walker. There are some bells and whistles that I could easily do without but my 5 month boys seem to like it a lot.

When putting this walker together you need to use a lot of force in order to get the legs attached to the base. However the legs can be adjusted for height and it also has an option for jumping which is evident of the shocks on it. When one of my boys is sitting in the seat he sits a lot lower than I expected but it seems to be good because they walker isn't top heavy and you don't have to worry about it tipping over.

The instructions tell you to put the activity piece onto the tray and then afterwords tells you to put the batteries in. I tried pulling the activity center off of the tray but it wouldn't budge. I could tell that if I yanked any harder it would have ripped apart. So then I needed to use a flathead screwdriver to pry the activity piece back off of the tray in order to get at the battery enclosure (takes 3 AA). The screw holding the battery cover on didn't want to come out very easily because the screw threads kept slipping but we eventually got it out after passing it around the room and having three adults attempt to remove it (talk about childproof).

On the activity tray there are lots of lights which definitely grab a baby's attention. One of the toys is an ignition key but it is positioned straight ahead and when a child grabs a hold it would be easy for the piece to slip through their fingers and not get it to turn. I would like to see it turned 90 degrees so that it is position sideways and it would be very easy for the little fingers to turn it and make the lights and sounds go. There is a toy on it that can be shook and chewed on. Another button that can be pushed (or whacked as my boys do) and it squeaks. There is a volume control that can also be turned to off and I have to say that I appreciate that it does not get very loud.

All in all it is a good product.

We purchased this walker (despite current nay-says about not giving your child a walker) for our very active then 8-month old son. He loves cruising around in our condo while in it --it gives him a sense of freedom and ability to satiate his curiosity. Obviously, if you have multiple stories in your home, this probably isn't that great for the home. But it came in a timely manner and we love all the "bells and whistles" (literally, lots of bell and whistle sounds) on it! :)

Buy Combi Adventure Walker Now

This is the highest quality rocker/bouncer you'll find. It would be a FIVE STAR product if the price wasn't so high. Conclusion: I own it; I like it; I'd love it if it were priced around 80 bucks.

Read Best Reviews of Combi Adventure Walker Here

My son was given this as a gift. Due to lack of space and concern over walker safety issues, we just left the wheels off. Our son loved this. He didn't need to move anywhere in it. While we ate meals, he sat by the table and he would just bounce up and down as hard and fast as he could go. Or we would move the motorcycle somewhere else. It was easy to pick up and move without the wheels. He would wear himself out going up and down on the springs. I think there was an adjustment that switched it from bouncing up or down to not bouncing it up and down. He loved the music, noise and toys. The handlebars were great for him to hold on to. Even after he could not fit in it anymore, he still liked to play with the toys on it. We wished the on/off switch for the music and volume wasn't a part of the toys on top, as our son would turn it off, and we had to turn it back on, frequently. Removing the toys from the snack tray part is a little difficult. You have to pull/push at a certain angle. We never used the snack tray.

Want Combi Adventure Walker Discount?

I bought this for my 5 month old daughter. It is better built than other walkers I have tested.All the plastic is smooth and the buttons and toys are well secured. At first glance the toys don't seem that exciting but that isn't the case. There is a little square puzzle like toy that rattles and honks, my daughter loves to hold on to it and honk. My daughter is now 7 months old and is really starting to get around the house. The movements/wheels ride smoothly and the bumpers are great for keeping her away from walls and cabinets. My daughter is in the 90% for height and weight and we have had absolutely no issues with the size of this walker.

I would buy this again even for the steep price.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment